We at 2IIM have instituted a set of measures for fighting copyright violations. Click here to read the full list. Within this, our Youtube strike policy is the clearest. We will file copyright violation report against any channel that uses our content. Tracking our videos and highlighting copyright violation report is a painful, mind-numbing onerous task. So, we will retract our Youtube strike only on payment of a price. It takes a lot of time, money and energy to identify stolen content from Youtube.
If any company wants us to retract one copyright violation report, they will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the following
1. State unequivocally that their video (with link) contained material from 2IIM
2. Convey that further instances of 2IIM content being on their website would not happen
3. Requesting bank account details for transferring money
4. List of our content that is present on your Youtube channel
We will retract the strike only after we receive a payment from the offender. Our payment policy is as follows
1. For retracting one copyright violation report, the channel has to pay us a rupee amount equal to half the number of subscribers. So, if your channel has 11,238 subscribers. We will retract our strike if and only if you pay Rs. 11,238 * 0.5 = Rs. 5619
2. If we have to retract 3 copyright violation reports, the channel has to pay us a rupee amount equal to the number of subscribers. So, if your channel has 10,000 subscribers. We will retract our strike if and only if you pay Rs. 10,000.
This is supposed to act as a deterrent and this will work only for the first set of offences. For second offence the rate will be far more onerous.