We are always looking for smart people who want to work with us. We do not want expertise; we do not want giant insights. We want someone who can pick up basic ideas and speak clearly.
So, when you come in for an interview, do not try to impress us with 3-letter acronyms picked up from googling something. Do some research on what we are about, make sure you know the basics and articulate these well.
We are currently looking out for some specific roles.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with Detailed subject as mentioned below with a cover letter, resume and the position you are applying for.
We are looking for someone who can plan, create and execute Multimedia Content for us. Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud is an added advantage and will get you brownie points. Ability to think on your feet is vital. You are expected to bring Creative ideas to the table, with understanding the business impacts of the same.
- Create new content for Digital Marketing.
- Edit and upload videos created for the course and for marketing purposes.
- Track usage statistics and present reports on these.
- Work with the team on content-creation, video-editing and digital marketing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sounds grasp of Adobe Products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Proficiency in working with video editing Software.
- Ability to create and work with vectors.
- Ability to convert ideas into graphical elements, Pictures and videos for marketing and learning.
Send an email to email@example.com ; Subject starting with : Job-Application-Multimedia-Content-Designer
We are looking for an HTML5 / CSS 3 developer who can combine aesthetic design with the effective programming. Responsibilities will include creating design elements independently or with other designers in Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator and translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual html / css code that will produce functional webpages. You will be conversant with both aspects of working with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and writing native lean html code. Knowledge of implementing Bootstrap and Jquery is essential.
- Develop new user interface features to make user experience rich and rewarding
- Build reusable code for future use
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability. Pages should be designed to score high on Google Pagespeed and Chrome Lighthouse parameters.
- Convert graphic elements into objects that can be optimally used in web pages.
- Manage server operations to upload, download pages and perform mandatory server maintenance activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3 (We do not use dreamweaver or equivalent. We are looking for professionals with ability to write html and css code).
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong knowledge of web standards including knowledge on how to create AMPs, PWAs.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Conversant with core server management functions primarily focusing on using CPanel and WHM on linux hosting environment.
- Good understanding of tenets of search engine optimization.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; Subject starting with : Job-Application-WEBMASTER-HTML5-CSS3
We are looking for someone who can engage with the student community, outline the courses we offer, and generally counsel them about career options. The role will involve sending messages, emails and calls (we do not make any cold calls, but we do make calls to students who have reached out to us). The counsellor will have to reach out to all students who have signed up as trial users for our course and explain the online product in detail. Having a flair for guiding Students would be an advantage. Patience is obviously expected from the candidate. The employee needs excellent communication skills.
Send an email to email@example.com ; Subject starting with : Job-Application-Student-Counselor
We are looking for someone to manage our social media presence - FB, Quora, Youtube, Blogs etc. The candidate should be comfortable with basic social media and have a willingness to learn, but need not have special skill sets to begin with. Reasonable verbal/written skills expected. Prior knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag manager would be an added advantage.